Who can apply?
- Community organisations with an income of under £100,000 per annum and whose purpose is to support the development of individuals and services within communities can apply for PAID places on the workshop programme.
- Community groups with an income of less than £25,000 per annum can apply to a bursary fund with grants of up to £100 to fund volunteers to access the programme
In line with the Foundation’s original aims, priority for bursary support grants will be given to:
- projects supporting young people and adult volunteers living in Norfolk;
- projects that have a direct benefit of attracting young people and adult volunteers to serving their local communities;
- projects that provide young people and adult volunteers with new skills, personal development and new experiences;
- projects which clearly demonstrate measurable outcomes and clear benefits to the beneficiaries.
How will applications be considered?
Applications must be submitted via www.kearnsfoundation.org.uk
Applications for a place on the programme will be through the completion of the Community Support Programme Workshop Application Form.
Applications for funding for places through the Bursary Fund will be through completion of the Community Support Programme Bursary Application Form.